The Wheel Quiz is a self assessment that allows you to visualize how balanced your life is. We’ve divided the wheel into 8 spokes, each representing a facet of your life: Physical, Mental, Emotional, Relational, Recreational, Environmental, Spiritual, Financial.
Remember, nobody is perfect! The goal is to pay the necessary attention to each one so that your Wheel is balanced and can navigate through the journey of life.
CONGRATULATIONS on taking the first step towards BALANCING your life.
Now that you have a visual presentation of your wheel, take a moment to reflect on the results of your Wheel. What do you notice? How balanced is your life right now? How would you like it to look like? Is your wheel rolling along smoothly, or are there areas in your life that need attention?
What would an ideal level in each area look like for you?
What actions can you take today to make your wheel more balanced?
As a thank you for taking the test we are gifting you with a 10-day Balance course. By practicing and implementing the tools in the lessons, you will find it easier to achieve Balance in all 8 areas of your life.
You should be getting a welcome email and your first lesson shortly. Check your inbox!
Also, please white-list us so none of the emails from us gets lost in your spam folder!
Scores between 8-10
Congratulations! You are very satisfied and well balanced in this particular area. It’s important to maintain what you are doing to ensure you remain fulfilled in this area. Think of one action you can take to even further your growth in one of the categories in the next 24 hours. Remember, no matter where you are in life, there is always room for growth and improvement.
Scores between 5-7
You are reasonably satisfied in this particular area, and there are definitely opportunities to explore ideas
to move up the scale. Think about what steps you can take that will get you one point closer to 10 in your
desired area? What will help you to make a commitment?
What needs to happen to get you closer to your ideal number on the wheel?
We are here to support you, if you have any questions or need guidance getting your wheel balanced, please contact us.
Scores between 0 to 4
You are not very satisfied in this particular area and you will need to explore ways to improve. The unbalanced and unsatisfactory areas of your life keep you from feeling your best. These areas are undeveloped and need attention. Improvement in these areas will ultimately help support your overall wellbeing. There is no need to get down about these scores; a lower score simply means that the individual has not fully explored all possibilities that are available to them. It’s also the area where the individual can grow the most and get the most value! The fact that you are here, taking this test is the first sign that you are ready for change and improving your overall wellbeing.
Commit yourself to take ONE ACTION TODAY. What are the specific actions or steps you are going to take to enhance your satisfaction in your desired area?
Here are some ideas to get you started:
- Exercise for 20 minutes, 3x per week or try a new form of exercise
- Meal prep for lunch every week
- Make sure you are getting enough sleep
- Drink 8 or more cups of water per day
- Introduce more greens and fruits to your diet
- Avoid distractions while focusing on a task
- Actively practice your creative outlet a few times a week; engage in a new hobby. Invest time in learning something new.
- Make time to calm your mind and meditate for at least 10 min a day
- Start a daily gratitude journaling practice
- Explore more about your personality type
- Exercise mindfulness
- Practice self -care for at least 10 minutes daily
- Be willing to ask for help if you need to
- Spend time with close friends at least twice a month
- Have a small family get together once a month
- Spend time with people that bring out the best in you and avoid people that drain your energy
- Spend time in nature
- Plan a weekend getaway
- Start a creative hobby, ex: photography, art projects, cake decoration, candle making, knitting, etc…
- Do an outdoor activity like gardening, walking, or hiking
- Plan to go to a concert, Opera or a play
- Declutter your living and work space
- Pay attention to safety, comfort and beauty of your living space
- Use reusable bags
- Save electricity by being mindful and turning the un-necessary light off
- Save water! Make your showers a little shorter
- Buy or lease electric cars
- Use your smartphone for reminders and taking notes! Print as little as possible
- Go paperless and get your bills/statements electronically
- Meditate at least 10 minutes a day
- Start a gratitude journal
- Volunteer in an organization
- Form relationships with others who have similar spiritual beliefs
- Do one act of kindness per day
- Identify your personal and career values (what is important to you?)
- Based on your values, who do you need to be to reach your goals?
- Looking at your top ten values, do you need to re-prioritize them to match your new identity?
- Make short and long term goal
- Know your monthly budget
- Start a savings account
- Delegate efficiently
- Create a vision board to reflect on what you really desire in life
- Reflect on your progress towards your goals every month